In the face of the current nurse staffing shortage and the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic, Aulisa Medical is working to transform the way care is delivered inside a hospital and at home.
Aulisa Guardian Angel® RX CMPM System is a Centralized Multiple Patient Monitoring System for Real-time Digital Vital Signs. It wirelessly integrates to be used on a single patient or to monitor an unlimited number of patients simultaneously from a centralized nursing location, resulting in huge cost savings. Our system can also monitor COVID-19 infected patients remotely. This minimizes the need for caretakers to be in close contact with contagious patients, thereby protecting our heroic frontline workers by limiting contact. The centralized monitor can be placed at a nursing station or doctor’s office where they can monitor multiple patients remotely on a large display.
The system sounds alarms to alert healthcare workers at the Centralized display monitor and the single-patient Guardian Angel®, when the patients’ vital signs are abnormal. Aulisa Guardian Angel® centralized monitoring system can be customized to fit the unique requirements of the medical facility. It will substantially reduce the nursing time.
So what are the benefits to your medical facility?
- Reduce costs by informed decision-making, staff burdens and multiple patient monitoring
- Increase number of patients that can be monitoring simultaneously
- Ensure ‘limited contact’ by monitoring COVID-19 patients remotely
- Enhance patient care and safety with continuous monitoring of vitals
- Improve patient comfort with wearable, wireless vitals technology
- Decrease time and labor required for vitals spot checks
- Receive early detection warnings for additional time to respond to patient health emergencies